Hebert’s Town & Country is considered an essential business during this time and are here to safely walk you through your vehicle needs for sales, parts, and service. We have streamlined our processes for optimum adherence to social distancing:
– Our entire new and used car inventory is listed here on the website. You can value your trade, get payments and schedule an in store delivery or home delivery right here.
– We will have a small crew of people here at the store to adhere to the social distancing guidelines suggested from the government. We will continue to constantly disinfect high traffic areas before and after you may need to use those areas.
– Our service and parts department is open. We ask you to call 318-221-9000 and schedule an appointment. When you arrive, stay in your vehicle and an advisor will come out and give you instructions for servicing your vehicle.
– We are here! At any time that you have any questions feel free to call us at 318-221-9000 and/or initiate a chat at the bottom right of this screen. That is a live body here at the store you’ll be communicating with.
– The city of Shreveport issued an executive order valid from 7/8/20 through 8/8/20 requiring all customers and employees within a business to wear a mask and/or face covering. We welcome all customers into Hebert’s during this time, and masks will be provided by dealership personnel to anyone without.
We are committed to continue to service your vehicle needs during this time in the safest manner possible!
President of Hebert’s Town & Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram